Sunday 13 March 2016

Mr Viet's old pet


My little dog
After 30/4/1975 ,my uncle went to American.He gave me the dog before he went away.His name is Fox who was very small and nice.That time I was 10 years old.I loved him so much.My uncle was very rich,so when Fox lived with my uncle he had been eaten very delicious meat.You knew,after 30/4/1975 everybody was poor(very very poor).Sometime the families hadn’t enough rice to eat.They had to eat sweet potato or corn..However I uesd to share my little meat for him.Until once day,my Dad gave Fox  for his  friend  because my family hadn’t got enough meat to feed fox everyday.
I cried a lot because I miss Fox. Every night, I dreamed that I was playing with Fox. One night I suddenly wake up, I still though in my dream because Fox was licking my face but It was true,Fox came back to meet me.Although Its house was very far from my house. Everynight   it runs about  1 hour to visit me and go.We were very happy.
That night I waited for him all night but I didn’t see him and the night after that , too.I went to his house to look for him and father’s friend told me that Fox  was killed in a car accident!!!When he runs to meet me

2 comments: