Monday 14 March 2016

About TET Holiday !

Friday after I leaned used to / didn’t use to.

Example :

I used to smoke a packer one day 8 year ago and now I continue.

I used to school on the bus every day. But I don't anymore work.

I used to drive to church, But I don't anymore.

I used to swim morning sun day. But I don't anymore

I have always lived in the country. But Tet past I didn't go to my countryside because I was living in HCMC

What did you use to do in the Tet holiday?



Tet holiday ! we’re used to came back to country ten day every year and I with my  wife and kids visit my family and your neighbor. 
My family lived at northen Vietnammes, There are very cold and rain. In the Tet holiday I used to drink wine and eat chicken BBQ. Some time I go to attend spring flower festival, there are many flower, I likes “Anh Đào flower” because it is the most nice I have Ever seen. Some time on Tet holiday I go to beach in the motorbike, where my family eat fresh sea food. But Tet past I did’nt use to come country because I lived at HCM city. I go to beach Vung Tau alone. There’re I relax and play some games.
I likes windsurfing games because it’s fun. End 3 day at Vung Tau beach,
I camed home and begin work of new year.





3 comments:

  1. Very nice Hai, thanks!

    I sent you an email with some corrections - look and then edit this blog post.

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Hai, thanks!

    I sent you an email with some corrections - look and then edit this blog post.

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks teacher, i had edited.

    ReplyDelete