Saturday 16 April 2016

Mr Viet homework : Holiday

Last year ,my friends and I had travelled to North Viet Nam.The first day ,we went to Noi Bai airport by plane,we rented a car and went a lot of places.Especially,I really like Trang An which is a beauty spot near Ninh Binh province.We had to drive about 2 hours from Hanoi (96 km).The only way to discover Trang An is on small boat.Each boat is allowed to carry 6 people who are charged about 5 usd each person and boat trips take 2 hours  to tour the caves and tunnels. There are so many caves,tunnels  and mountains.I can not describe the beauty of Trang An
the scenery is really  amazing. it's beautiful and romantic as in heaven.
. You should go there once to explored by  yourself. I took some pictures.you can see the beauty of Trang An














5 comments: